Wednesday, July 14, 2010

oh hey there, blog.

It has been long, too long, since I have written. It has always been a thought in the back of my mind that I need to update everyone on what has been happening in my life, and what my thoughts are on things, but I have had a hard time getting around to it.

Here it goes:
  • Ryan and I have been together for nearly 4 months now. I never thought I could be this happy with someone. I never thought I would have a relationship with someone and have this sense of normality that I have with him. He makes me laugh everyday and we have a lot of fun together. Oh, and it really helps that my family loves him, too.
  • Winger's update: It continues to be slow, but I still manage to make enough to get by. My new general manager already got fired, and now the -half retarded- asian owner is trying to run the place. She can't speak english, she tries to cook but she messes up every order. I am very rude to her and she gets all nervous when I am around because I tell her how to do her job. The number to Winger's is (801)363-3666, you should call and complain about Li Ya, or more commonly known as halfretardedasiansensation.
  • I got a new car! Kia. Soul. Her name is Chunk.
  • I want nothing more than to own my own restaurant one day!
  • My sweet mother signed my up to run a 5k in a few weeks. I went running for the first time today. I felt I did pretty well. My only complaint is that it was around 4pm, so the heat nearly killed me.
  • I got one of these:
Pretty.
  • I saw the Prop 8 documentary about what the Mormons did to campaign for the proposition. It was very upsetting to find out all that the LDS church did to fund this horrible thing. I suggest that everyone see it.
Life is good, maybe even great at the moment. I'm trying everyday to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment