Sunday, April 11, 2010

headed somewhere.

It's been a while, a very long while since I have written.
So many things have changed in the last month that I have barely had time to sit for more than 2 seconds.

New New New:
-I went to the Vampire Weekend concert with Maddie, Kramer, and Ryan. So. Good.
-Kolby and I moved to our new place on 100 South.
The many things I love about this place: I walk to school, we live in a place that has a large percentage of college students (not gang members and drug dealers), we can paint the walls in this new place, and the rent is $175 cheaper than what we were paying at Townegate. I love it!
-I met a really great guy and things have been going really well. :)
-Maddie, Ryan and I went to Muse, and even though they didn't call Maddie and I out of the audience to come hang out with them after the show, we still had an amazing time. Muse puts on an AMAZING show!
-There is only three 3 three more weeks of class left until summer and my time will be consumed by sleeping in, working long hours, getting my fat ass into shape, and managing to have a whole lot of fun in between.
Life has been a little crazy lately, but I wouldn't have it any other way. The weather has been great the last couple of days and it better stay that way. I am so grateful for the family and friends that surround me and help me get through. That's all for now.

Our trip to creeper town (Gilgal Gardens) before Vampire Weekend:


1 comment: