Saturday, March 20, 2010

T3N

One. Up until about the 7th grade I wanted to be an artist. That dream changed to architect.
Two. I killed my goldfish when I was 14 because I thought it lived for too long.
Three. The first thing I notice about people is their shoes.
Four. I have never owned a pair of sweatpants.
Five. I have never/will never give a homeless person money.
Six. Growing up, I planned on living a lie my entire life. Then November 18th 2009 happened.
Seven. I pretend to hate all animals. I only hate most.
Eight. In the 8th grade I won the award for best smile. I believe I only won because the real winner had already received an award.
Nine. My lack of confidence frustrates me.
Ten. I'm not sure if I believe in God.

1 comment:

  1. Regan, I don't know if you erased my comment or I didn't actually send it, but your TEN is UPside DOWN!

    Didn't want you to be embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete