Monday, March 8, 2010

restless mind.

So much to do on this Monday evening, but all I want to do is think.
All I can think about is what I will do with my new room when I move at the end of the month.
All I can think about is how great the weather has been lately.
All I can think about is what the summer will bring.
All I can think about is spending time underneath a sea of stars and a mesh of branches.
All I can think about is how unforgettable the weekend was, and how incredible my friends are.
All I can think about is how much I miss certain people, and how little I miss others.
All I can think about is my mothers face when she saw the holes in my ears.
All I can think about is how things used to be before the truth was told.
All I can think about is the relationship I try so hard to have with the ones who matter most.
All I can think about is how they say I'm superficial.
All I can think about is how they think my life is headed in the wrong direction.
All I can think about is how I disagree.
All I can think about is where I want my life to go.
All I can think about is the shape of my future.
All I can think about is the judgement people form.
All I can think about is the question, "Why does the outside matter?"
All I can think about are the same things I've been thinking about forever.
All I can think about are the dreams I've always had.
All I can think about are the secrets told that seemed to change.
Think. Think. Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment