Tuesday, March 2, 2010

one last thing.

I know I promised that I would be positive for now on.
I just can't, when it comes to this.
My deep dislike for asian people continues to grow.

I don't hate all asians, just the ones that haven't adapted to the American culture.
Every time a group (I say group because they travel in packs) wonders into Winger's I can't help but want to vomit.
They are very needy people.
The guy foreigners smell weird.
The are awful tippers. Awful!
Most of them are rude. I know a lot of people say it is their culture, but you need to take care of that before you come to eat at an American restaurant.

I approve of most asian people and get along with several.
This hatred could have developed, because the new owners of Winger's are extremely asian and the restaurant is dwindling.
Jamie, who is one of the new managers, speaks only an ounce of english.
Working with him is similar to working with a severely retarded person.
I feel like I'm a babysitter.
He smells really bad.
I don't think he had ever stepped inside a Winger's before the slapped the manager name tag on him.
What?
When?
Why?
How?

I'm on a hunt for a new job.

When I obtain one, I plan on telling the new owners what I think of them.
They have ruined what I think of working for Winger's.
They have taken something that I love and smashed it into a million pieces.




1 comment:

  1. REGAN! i just realized you are NOT my blog friend and im heart broken :'(

    ReplyDelete