Monday, March 1, 2010

thinking positively.

PhotobucketLately I've been a downer.
This is going to end today.
There are so many great things to be happy about.

This change in mood could be due to the fact that the sun is making an appearance today.
I love the sun.
"Hello, old friend."

Things that make me content:
  • I made $165.00 at work yesterday. Tits for tips? Maybe.
  • Spring is showing signs of life. Winter was ugly this year.
  • I turn 19 on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the people I love.
  • For the most part, I LOVE my classes (at least the design ones).
  • At the end of this month Kolby and I will be moving far away from this awful complex.
  • I recently found out that I don't need to know html codes to change fonts on my blog. This has caused me more anxiety than it ever should have.
  • Chelsea Handler has a new book. I want it. Now.
  • I'm constantly surrounded by beautiful people that have aspirations and exemplify what makes a genuine person.
  • I have never been so focused on where I want my life to go.
  • My mother made a funny joke about my "taste" in gender the other day. I feel that she is slowly becoming okay with the whole thing. I love her more than words can describe.
Life is going to go in an upwards direction.
Starting now.


No comments:

Post a Comment