Friday, February 26, 2010

monsters really do exist.

I try to use public transportation as much as I can. I feel like it's a small contribution to the environment, but it's not anything close to where I should be. One day I got on, sat down, and was on my way to school. Just a stop or two after me, a rather unusually dressed man (or woman) got on. When I say unusually dressed i mean this:
Photobucket
It was back when there was a really bad inversion. This creature seemed to take it just a little too far. I can understand wearing those small white masks that people wear when they paint (I'm not sure what the name of them is), but do we need a full on gas mask and to cover our skin from exposure to any air. I'm thinking not.

When it journeyed onto TRAX I made eye contact with a few people sitting around and I could tell they were thinking the same thing as I was. 'What the hell?!' I was lucky enough to obtain a picture of this thing. The most entertaining parts of my day usually come from riding TRAX. From creepy old men to the crazy homeless, it's something that never fails to put a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment