Tuesday, September 28, 2010

for now.

I guess my posts lately have been more negative than I've wanted.
I don't mean to be a downer, but that is what is easy to write about.
Here is some good:
  • I love this semester so far in school. My classes don't take much work and are mostly based on attendance which I don't mind because I find them interesting. The books I have to read are interesting for a change. I started out this semester determined to get something good, or to find something that interests me, in each class. So far, so good.
  • Ryan and I are going on six months. I love him. Congrats Kolby and Ally on your two year mark!
  • There is one thing that I am more excited about than if I found out Jesus was a woman, and that is the fact that H&M is going to be making its appearance in the Salty City this winter at City Creek. This is all the motivation anyone needs to work 50 hours a week and save every cent to go blow it all on the most fun -cheaply made- clothing on the planet earth. I know, I'm gay.
  • I tried being a vegetarian. It lasted a day.
  • I started insanity again. It lasted a day.
  • Justin went on a mission. I personally don't find this a positive thing, but I'm happy for him.
I see the world as discontent.
Everyone seems to want more.
I do.
I see my life for what it could be.
I must focus on what I have.
Endless opportunity
Great friends
Great family
A great life


No comments:

Post a Comment