Thursday, September 2, 2010

getting educated.

Oh School.
I can think of many things that won't be ritualized anymore now that you are here.
But hey! There are good things about the new school year:
  • My time will be put to good use (no more sleeping in for me).
  • My classes are fantastic, and my professors are great! They all speak fluent english (shouldn't this be a requirement?).
  • I can still work 30+ hours a week, yet I have time to study. I just won't sleep.
  • Goal: Go to every class, NO MATTER WHAT!

NEW:
  • Steve & Sally finally bought the cabin of their (my) dreams that they have been talking about for the last 40 years of my life. I will post more pictures later, but here is an exterior picture of it:
photo.JPG
  • A few weeks ago, my entire family ran the Highland 5k. Mom signed me up for it several months prior and I was doing Insanity to prepare for it. Everyone did really good (all of us placed in our age groups), dad placed 4th overall.
COMPLAINTS:
  • People who get married before the age of 24 are completely ignorant of their personal needs as an individual. How do you share your life with someone, when you haven't even lived yours yet? I know that this disagrees with %75 of couples in the state of Utah, but if I have to serve one more family of 7, in which the parents aren't even 30 yet -and the kids are all 9 months apart- I'm going to snap. What's wrong with birth control, abstinence, or not getting married just to have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment