Sunday, September 26, 2010

ugly head.

Last weekend I started growing a strange lump on my face.
Maddie and I tried to poke it with a needle.
Bad Idea.
It grew larger.
By Saturday the bump had nearly grown into another head.
Cool.
Gross.
I went to the doctor and he cut my twin open.
The red-yellow frosting like goo that followed was much unappreciated.
Now, nearly a week later, my face is getting better.
I look human again.

Wednesday morning I looked out my window and my car was gone.
F-word.
I called my apartment manager to see if they were towing.
No answer.
So I called the police.
They told me that my car had been towed.
F-word.
I told my apartment manager that I will not pay a towing charge.
I never got a parking permit.
They told me that it was never checked, and I'd be fine.
Wrong.
The apartment manager called and explained what had happened.
I got my car back.
I didn't have to pay.
No one had to die.
Great.



No comments:

Post a Comment