Saturday, April 23, 2011

happy.

I started my day bright and early.
Around 5:30AM.
Drove to American Fork Hospital to wait for my sister, Andrea to have her baby.
7:45 finally arrived.

Warner Tyler Peay

8 lbs and 19 inches long.

::Hour 1 of life::


Sharon and my Mom anxiously awaiting the arrival of their new grandson.
5 minutes old.
First bath.
Handsome little guy.
Faux Hawk.
The Peays: A Beautiful Family


Being an uncle has been one of the most rewarding things that my sister has allowed for me to do.
Watching Kwynn grow up has been a huge joy in my life.
I can only imagine how great it will be to be a part of Warner's life.

I admit that I got a little bit choked up this morning as a first got to hold baby Warner.
I looked back on when I heard Kwynn say her first word, take her first step, to when she went to her first day of preschool and realize the immense happiness that she gives me.
I will cherish everyday that I have my family in my life.
Warner Tyler Peay, I love you.
I wish the world for you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking pictures. I really really wish we could have been there. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about this baby. Makes me so happy. And I love the name Warner. Ty and An did good.

    ReplyDelete